Greetings, my dear Stars!
So, a lot of people I know off the screen have been talking about striking off items on their bucket lists recently. I, unlike those people, haven’t actually gotten a chance to sit down and make a bucket list, and now that I do, I really didn’t want to make one that will last me a lifetime.
I mean, let’s be totally honest here. There are too many things I want to achieve that will all be crammed into one long list without meaning, and my interests will probably change over the years, so I came to a helpful conclusion in my mind.
Every year, I’m going to write myself a bucket list, and I will make sure that I complete it. I’ll most probably just update this post every time I need to add something on here. Without further ado, here it is.
- Get 100 followers on Instagram (because I’m totally anti-social :P)
- Write at least fifteen chapters of my book on Wattpad.
- Get over my fear of clowns.
- Film a video and post it on YouTube.
- Get good grades.
- STOP PROCRASTINATING
- Join a sports team.
- Host an online contest/giveaway.
- Build a base of 25 followers here on WordPress.
- Do something totally crazy with my best friend.
- Fill up my sketchbook with decent drawings.
- Read more than 100 books.
Tell me about you guys! Do you have any similar interests? What’s on your bucket list?